Jack’s Bar and Kitchen is the brainchild of Ryan and John McElhinney.
We are located at 96 Isabella Street (behind Southwark Tube) SE1 8DD.
The original Jack’s was opened in Ireland in 1970 by their father Jack (now sunning himself in Spain) so the boys decided to pay tribute to their father by re-opening the original almost forty years on.
Jacks is open from 12noon Monday to Friday and 5pm Saturday.
Visit Jack's Cocktail School
The Cocktail School
£39.99 per person
Hen nights, corporate events, birthday parties, general celebrations..
- GLASS OF BUBBLY ON ARRIVAL
- SHOWN HOW TO MAKE A RANGE OF CLASSIC COCKTAILS
- SPLIT INTO TEAMS, TO COMPETE AGAINST EACH OTHER
- WINNING TEAM GETS A BOTTLE OF BUBBLY
- CERTIFICATES FOR EVERYONE TAKING PART
- PHOTOS OF CLASS UPDATED TO THE FACEBOOK PAGE
- NIBBLES PROVIDED
- CAKE/CUPCAKE OPTION (ADDED EXTRA)
Most parties are held on Saturdays between 1pm-3pm and 4:30pm-6:30pm, but times are flexible and other slots are available throughout the week.
Planning an event?
Jack's is the perfect venue for almost any event, big or small.
(You can even personalise our magnetic bar sign!)